Students will learn different study strategies and techniques that they can apply to their current study strategies.
The University of Bridgeport’s Sammis Lecture Series presents:
North Korea: State, Society and Geopolitics
- Reception – 5:30 p.m.
- Presentations and Discussions – 6-7:30 p.m.
- Ricardo Flores, IPED Senior, College of Public and International Affairs
- Dr. Steve Jackowic, “Formation and Structure of the North Korean State”
Assistant Clinical Professor, Acupuncture Institute
- Dr. Chunjuan Nancy Wei, “Why China Does Not Support Its Ally North Korea?”
Associate Professor of East Asian and Pacific Rim Studies
- Dr. Linda Hasunuma, “Cooperation and Conflict among the U.S., Japan, and South Korea”
Assistant Visiting Professor of Political Science
- Dr. Thomas Ward, “Onsite in Pyongyang: Looking Back 25 Years”
Dean, College of Public and International Affairs
- Dr. Kim Setton, Associate Professor of East Asian Studies
- Y.B. Kim, Director of the Martial Arts Studies Institute
Students will have the opportunity to meet with a financial aid officer to discuss the process of financial aid for their upcoming year as well as learn about the importance of the relationship between academics and financial aid.
Join us to learn more about how you can become part of UB’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program!
Tour our state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Lab and beautiful seaside campus, and meet our esteemed School of Nursing dean and faculty members!
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Friday, September 8, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Monday, October 9, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Monday, January 8, 2018, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
Afternoon Information Sessions:
Evening Information Sessions: