Join Mitzi Goldberg ’60, Ellen Hyde Phillips ’67, and Dennis Bollier ’66 as we celebrate the sounds of the season and catch up with friends from our UB days! Meet Director of Music & Performing Arts, Dr. Frank Martignetti, and enjoy musical offerings from the UB Chamber Singers!
Free for UB Alumni, $10 for guests. RSVP by November 27 to 203.576.4151 or email@example.com.
Students will learn specific study and time management techniques to master finals, manage stress, and avoid burnout.
Health Services will provide an overview of the services they offer to students. Workshops will be around a topic related to health and wellness. Further details to come.
Three sessions are available. Each session runs from 1:20 p.m. – 2:20 p.m.:
- Health Services 1, Tuesday, September 26
- Health Services 2, Wednesday, October 11
- Health Services 3, Wednesday, Nov 30. This workshop will be about a topic related to health and wellness.
Get into the holiday spirit during our 12th Annual Holiday Concert featuring performances by the Knights’ Ensemble, UB Chamber Singers, UB Fusion Ensemble, UB Percussion Group, and University Singers!
Join us to learn more about how you can become part of UB’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program!
Tour our state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Lab and beautiful seaside campus, and meet our esteemed School of Nursing dean and faculty members!
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Friday, September 8, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Monday, October 9, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Monday, January 8, 2018, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
Afternoon Information Sessions:
Evening Information Sessions: