Celebrate the sounds of spring!
Click here to learn more about UB’s 2017–2018 Performance Season!
All members of the UB community are invited to attend the Farewell Tribute to President and Mrs. Neil A. Salonen.
Thursday, April 26, 2018
2:00pm Program in Mertens Theater
3:00pm Reception in the Schelfhaudt Gallery
Arnold Bernhard Arts and Humanities Center
84 Iranistan Avenue, Bridgeport, CT 06604
Kindly RSVP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students interested in the School of Education are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
This session is especially useful for those interested in initial teacher certification.
Register for the day that work best for you:
|Thursday, March 1||6-7 pm||Wahlstrom Library, 6th Floor||Bridgeport|
|Thursday, March 15||6-7 pm||84 Progress Lane||Waterbury|
|Thursday April 5||6-7 pm||84 Progress Lane||Waterbury|
|Thursday, April 12||6-7 pm||Wahlstrom Library, 6th Floor||Bridgeport|
|Thursday April 26||6-7 pm||84 Progress Lane||Waterbury|
|Wednesday, May 23||6-7 pm||Wahlstrom Library, 6th Floor||Bridgeport|
|Thursday, May 31||6-7 pm||84 Progress Lane||Waterbury|
|Thursday, June 14||6-7 pm||Wahlstrom Library, 6th Floor||Bridgeport|
Learn how the University of Bridgeport can maximize your transfer experience.
Activities will include:
- Application Workshop – Obtain a fee-waived application and admissions and merit scholarship decisions*
- On-the-spot Transfer Credit Evaluations – See how UB can maximize your transfer credits
- Campus Tours – If you haven’t toured our beautiful seaside campus, now is your chance!
What to bring:
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended
- Proof of high school graduation
*Students interested in the following programs are not eligible for on-the-spot admissions decisions: Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Science.
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday April 17, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00PM
- Tuesday, June, 19, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM