Students interested in the Master of Science in Physician Assistant are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
Register today! Click on the date below that work best for you:
You’re invited (just off I-95 in Southport!) to celebrate Fat Tuesday with fellow UB alumni at the 8th Annual UB Mardi Gras celebration, hosted by Kenneth A. Graham, Esq. ’71. Enjoy festive New Orleans cuisine by Queen Zuri restaurant, free soft drinks, and cash bar. Free parking on site!
Directions to the club: From Bridgeport, take I-95 southbound to Exit 20 (Bronson Road). At the end of the exit ramp, turn left. Go one block to stop sign and continue straight. Two blocks later the road ends and on your left is the entrance to the Ukrainian American Club of Southport Lower Hall.
Hosted by the UB Biology Club
Dr. Dusan Bogunovic ’04, Assistant Professor in the Department of Microbiology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City, will present a one-hour presentation, “Genetics and Immunology.”
This free event is open to all UB students, faculty, staff, and the public.
Are you submitting a poster for Faculty Research Day? Today is the last day to submit your poster!
First Authors Only
If you are a student or faculty/staff member who is a First Author, use this registration form to submit your poster and register for the event.
Come learn about UB’s RN to BSN Hybrid Completion Program:
- Meet our esteemed School of Nursing faculty
- Bring your transcripts and receive transfer credit & program planning advisement
- Tour our new state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Center
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
- Thursday, January 26, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Friday, March 10, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Evening Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017 from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.