Monthly meeting of the University Senate. Senators and Presidential Appointees are invited to attend.
Students interested in the Master of Science in Physician Assistant are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
Register today! Click on the date below that work best for you:
Come learn about UB’s RN to BSN Hybrid Completion Program:
- Meet our esteemed School of Nursing faculty
- Bring your transcripts and receive transfer credit & program planning advisement
- Tour our new state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Center
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
Evening Information Sessions:
The Innovators Series at UB presents “Analytics for Competitive Advantage: a discussion on the uses of analytics in business.”
Free to attend, but kindly RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-576-4151.
- 5:30-6:00pm – Wine and Cheese
- 6:00-7:00pm – Program and Q&A
- 7:00-7:30pm – Networking
- Arthur C. McAdams III, Ph.D., Associate Dean, University of Bridgeport Trefz School of Business.
- Jeff Chandler, Vice President, Business Support Services Reinsurance Reporting and Management Information AXIS Capital Reinsurance
- Richard Cimmino, Business Intelligence Portfolio Manager, The Healthcare Industry
- Brian Rossman, Senior Business Analytics Consultant, Ironside
- Michael Lohle, Ph.D., Senior Lecturer and Chair, Graduate Analytics Programs, University of Bridgeport Trefz School of Business
Presented by the University of Bridgeport in partnership with WSHU Public Radio Group and Fairfield County Business Journal.
Students interested in the Division of Health Sciences are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
Graduate programs represented include:
- Dental Hygiene
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Physician Assistant
- Chinese Herbology
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
Click here to register!
Please arrive promptly at 10:00 a.m.