Monthly meeting of the University Senate. Senators and Presidential Appointees are invited to attend.
Students interested in the Master of Science in Physician Assistant are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
Register today! Click on the date below that work best for you:
Come learn about UB’s RN to BSN Hybrid Completion Program:
- Meet our esteemed School of Nursing faculty
- Bring your transcripts and receive transfer credit & program planning advisement
- Tour our new state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Center
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
Evening Information Sessions:
Students interested in the Division of Health Sciences are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
Graduate programs represented include:
- Dental Hygiene
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Physician Assistant
- Chinese Herbology
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
Click here to register!
Please arrive promptly at 10:00 a.m.
Discover our new and growing community of learners dedicated to becoming experts in the field of biology!
- Meet with an admissions representative to learn about our curriculum, teaching assistantships, and application requirements
- Bring unofficial transcripts for evaluation and review
- Discuss internships, resume writing, and interview tips with the Center for Career Development
Sessions begins at 4:30 p.m. Please arrive promptly!
Register for the date that works best for you: