THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a wait list.
University of Bridgeport Alumni, families, faculty and staff are invited to enjoy a night out at the ballgame! Your $50 ticket includes free food (including Brooklyn beef sliders, Nathan’s hot dogs, burgers, chicken tenders, french fries, and salad), soda, and Budweiser from 5:00-6:30pm at the MasterPass Batter’s Eye Deck. Then take your seat in section 425 (or hang out in the center field viewing area) for the 7:05pm game against the Red Sox!
Tickets will be mailed on May 31.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Chinese Herbology
- Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Students will have the opportunity to tour the UB Acupuncture Clinic, view a clinic demonstration, and speak with the Director of UBAI and Admissions. Topics covered will include the application process, scholarship opportunities, and how our program can work for you.
Register on the date that works best for you:
Are you a transfer student? Come to our open house especially for you!
This event will include an admissions presentation, fee-waived application workshop, on-the-spot transfer credit evaluation, faculty meet-and-greet, and campus tour.
Don’t delay in learning how the University of Bridgeport can maximize your transfer experience—join us for an upcoming Transfer Tuesday event!
Click to register for the day that works best for you:
- Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Tuesday, June 13, 2017
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017
- Tuesday, July 11, 2017
- Tuesday, July 25, 2017
- Tuesday, August 8, 2017
- Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Activities will include:
- Application Workshop—Obtain a fee-waived application and merit scholarship decision
- On-the-spot Transfer Credit Evaluations*—See how UB can maximize your transfer credits
- Campus Tours—If you haven’t yet toured our beautiful seaside campus, now is your chance!
What to bring:
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended
- Proof of high school graduation
*Students interested in the following programs are not eligible for on-the-spot admissions decisions: Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Science.
Join us to learn more about how you can become part of UB’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program!
Tour our state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Lab and beautiful seaside campus, and meet our esteemed School of Nursing dean and faculty members!
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
- Thursday, June 22, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Friday, September 8, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Monday, October 9, 2017, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Monday, January 8, 2018, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
Afternoon Information Sessions:
Evening Information Sessions: