Students interested in UB’s undergraduate Dental Hygiene programs are welcome to join us at our Waterbury location for information regarding the application process and program details.
To register, click on the date that works best for you:
Financial Aid Workshop!
Join the Student Financial Services and the Office of Admissions for our FAFSA Workshop that aims to guide new undergraduate students through the entire FAFSA process.
Make sure to bring both your own and your parents’ 2015 tax information.
(You may estimate your FAFSA if you have not yet completed your 2015 tax returns. However, your FAFSA will need to be updated once your tax returns are complete.)
The Innovators Series at UB presents “Social Enterprise – doing well while doing good.” Learn how reSET is advancing the social enterprise sector and meet the companies that are making Connecticut the social enterprise state.
James Woulfe, Director of Advocacy & External Affairs, reSET Co. (Social Enterprise Trust)
- Spencer Curry, CEO, Fresh Farm Aquaponics
- Tim Gifford, Founder & CTO, Movia Robotics
- Denisha Kuhlor, CEO, Plucked Admissions
- 5:30 – 6:00 p.m. – Wine and Cheese
6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Program and Q&A
7:00 – 7:30 p.m. – Networking
Free to attend. RSVP to email@example.com or (203) 576-4151.
The University of Bridgeport will be participating in Discover Chiropractic’s Doctor of Chiropractic Virtual Fair!
Conveniently interact with representatives from UB to:
- Speak with Admissions Reps and Faculty during live chat sessions
- Gain answers about pursuing a Doctor of Chiropractic degree
- Learn more about programs and career options
Event held by ACC Chiropractic Colleges Nationwide.