SASD and AIGA present “Design Thinking: A Panel Conversation” with industry leaders on creativity, better business, and innovative problem solving on March 13
March 4, 2014
The Shintaro Akatsu School of Design and AIGA co-present “Design Thinking: A Panel Conversation” for business leaders and innovators at 6 p.m., Thursday, March 13.
The event will be held at the Arnold Bernhard Center at the University of Bridgeport, 84 Iranistan Avenue, Bridgeport.
The evening begins with refreshments and networking, followed by an hour-long panel discussion-and-question and answer session.
It is open to the public.
- Harry Haubert, Global Design Strategist, Unilever;
- Cheryl Swanson, Founder and Managing Partner, Toniq LLC;
- Jerry Kuiper, Founder, Jerry Kuiper Partners;
- Deb Kline, Independent Brand & Package Design Consultant; and
- Panel moderator Alex White, Chair of the Master of Professional Studies Program in Design Management at SASD.
“Creating meaningful design and doing good business entails perpetual problem solving,” said White. “Applying creativity to the process assures innovation. We invite designers and business people who want to increase innovation in their businesses, products, and services.”
Media contact: Leslie Geary, (203) 576-4625, firstname.lastname@example.org