Book Your Appointment
We advise that you utilize our convenient online appointment scheduling system to book an appointment with one of our certified volunteers. Our appointment system offers private, online 24/7 booking, and email/text confirmations and notifications to give you the full attention you deserve. Once your booking is complete you will receive an automatic confirmation.
Please click the “book now” button to setup an appointment.
Appointment Dates and Times
Select an available date and time (appointment bookings can only be made up to 4 weeks in advance and requires 24 hours prior notice from the selected time. For shorter notice bookings, please email email@example.com)
How to Book Appointment
Booking an appointment is an easy 5 step process.
- Select the type of assistance you require (only the type that applies to you). We advise that you select “No preference” when prompted to select a staff member.
- Select an available date and time (appointment bookings can only be made up to 4 weeks in advance and requires 24 hours prior notice from the selected time. For shorter notice bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter your contact details including the college you attend.
- Confirm your appointment and contact details.
- Print your booking confirmation and bring it to your appointment.
- Before your appointment, please print and fill out this intake sheet: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f13614nr.pdf as best as you can especially the top parts of each page and bring it to your appointment as well.
Terms and Conditions
Our tax service is available to you provided you submit certain requested information to our tax site. In using our tax service, you agree to provide us with true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself when such information is requested by us.
We are committed to ensuring that our tax assistance remains highly professional to provide international tax preparation services to our clients, respecting the privacy of the personnel information we collect from our clients. You may not provide any prohibited material or offensive material to us directly of through the use of this platform.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the University of Bridgeport VITA site and its volunteers from and against any claims arising out of or relating to: (1) user content you submit or transmit through the site; or (2) your violation of any rights of any other person in connection with the site.