We appreciate your interest in UB and our students. If you are looking to hire our students or graduates, we can help you find the best talent! We have students studying a variety of majors to suit the needs of many different industries. As the 10th most racially diverse college in the US, our students bring a global edge to any workplace.
The Career Services Center offers variety of ways to partner with you:
Post global employment opportunities year-round with our online job board UBjobnet
- List as many positions as you would like, free of charge.
- Register with UBjobnet and get started with listing your positions immediately
- Inquire about our student search program to see if you qualify for access to our student database
- Search our Career Events database to enhance your reach on campus
- Request on campus interviews and set up a schedule right online!
Resume Referral Program
A resume referral is a great way to fill a position if you have a need that needs to be filled quickly. We are happy to provide resumes for full-time, part-time, and/or intern positions. If you are interested in receiving the resumes of UB students and/ or alumni please contact the Career Services Center at 203.576.4466.
The Career Services staff will help you decide what type of recruiting visit will best suit your needs. You can schedule a presentation, table recruiting, open sign-up or pre-screened interviews. All of our recruiting services are managed through our UBjobnet on-line site so make sure you are registered! Please contact us at 203.576.4466 if you have any questions or to schedule your individualized recruiting visit.