The Fones School of Dental Hygiene at the University of Bridgeport is seeking qualified clinical adjunct faculty.
- Registered Dental Hygienist
- Current CT RDH licensed or eligible for CT licensure
- Meets continuing education requirements for licensure
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in dental hygiene or related field
- Two or more years of clinical experience
- Available 9 mo. encompassing academic year
- Certified in CPR for the Healthcare Provider
- Current Malpractice Insurance
- Local Anesthesia Certificate (CT)
- Knowledgeable of HIPAA, OSHA, etc.
- Hep B Vaccine doc or decline (initial appointment)
- PPD testing
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to interact successfully with a broad constituency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Teaching experience at college or university level.
The University of Bridgeport is committed to building a diverse university community and encourages members
of underrepresented groups to apply. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the
position is filled. Qualified applicants should send a letter of application resume and contact information for
three professional references to:
Department of Human Resources
Adjunct Faculty –Fones School of Dental Hygiene
Wahlstrom Library, 7th Floor
126 Park Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06604
Fax: (203) 576-4601
It is the policy of the University of Bridgeport to prohibit discrimination in admissions, educational programs and employment, and in the provision of services on the basis of legally protected class characteristics (unless there is a bona fide occupational qualification related to employment), or any other unlawful factor. Protected class characteristics include race, color, ethnicity, religion, age, creed, ancestry, workplace hazards to reproductive systems, sex (gender identity, gender expression, sexual harassment), marital status, civil union status, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, national origin, physical/mental/learning disability, veteran status and any other group protected by civil rights laws.
The University of Bridgeport complies with Clery Act and maintains records of campus crime statistics and security policies. Copies of University of Bridgeport Annual Security and Fire Report reports are available at http://www.bridgeport.edu/life/student-services/campus-safety/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org