Congratulations on being accepted and for making the decision to attend UB. Your next steps begin with attending Summer Orientation.
- Did you pay your deposit? If not, pay your deposit here.
- Activate your UB email account.
- Apply for financial assistant with FAFSA and UB
- Complete Health Paperwork
- Sign up for Summer Orientation!
Transfer Student Orientation Highlights
- Session A: Friday, June 27
- Session B: Friday, July 18
- Orientation begins at 10 a.m. with check-in at the Marina Dining Hall. Continental breakfast will be served, and you will receive lunch as well.
- You will be placed in a small group of 25 students with a diverse range of academic majors. The format is round-robin, and an experienced student known as an Orientation Leader (OL) will guide your group from location to location, and workshop to workshop.
- The schedule will feature both practical items (advising and registration, ID pictures, etc.), designed to better connect you to UB!