We are very pleased to announce that the University of Bridgeport launched a new international graduate scholarship program for incoming international graduate students.
The details are as follows:
- Qualified applicants to the MBA Program, all graduate programs in the College of Public and International Affairs, and all graduate programs in our School of Engineering are eligible for this award.
- All applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship when they send in the University of Bridgeport international application and all admissions materials. No additional form is needed.
- Students who wish to be considered for a scholarship must submit a TOEFL / IELTS score and a GRE or GMAT score.
- There are four award amounts: $3,000, $4,000, $5,000 and $6,000 per year. This award is based on the student’s academic achievement and test scores.
- The scholarship will be for the international student’s first year of study.
- All graduate students with a scholarship must take 9 credits per semester.
You will find that the University of Bridgeport is one of the few universities in the United States with a combination of quality academic programs and affordable cost. Please review the figures below to see just how affordable UB is, especially with a graduate scholarship.
|Graduate Tuition and Fees for One Year||Graduate Scholarship||Total Cost
One Academic Year
*If you chose to live on campus, the cost is $14,770 per year.
If you would like for us to send you more information about UB, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.