Scholarship recipients will be eligible to receive their scholarship award for the duration of the academic program providing the following conditions are met:
- Student must be enrolled as an official full time student for each semester in which they receive the scholarship
- Student must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- The scholarship will cover tuition only. Mandatory fees and room and board charges are not covered by this scholarship
- Recipients will be expected to volunteer to become admissions ambassadors in their respective program. They must attend Health Science admissions events, where they will serve as student panelists and assist with the recruitment of new students in various capacities. Students will be requires to volunteer during New Student Orientation and Open House events.
- Recipients will be expected to be remain active participants in their area’s professional student organization
- Student conduct must be consistent with standards set forth in the “Key to UB” and the respective academic program
- Scholarships are for new incoming students. Current students are not eligible.
The University of Bridgeport, at the discretion of the academic dean, reserves the right to revoke the scholarship if any of the above conditions are not met.