Apply for a Health Sciences Scholarship
1. Submit a well-written, typed essay that addresses the following three areas:
- Why have you chosen this profession and what is your career plan?
- Why is the program at the University of Bridgeport the best fit for you?
- Discuss any personal, financial, or academic circumstances that warrant receipt of the scholarship. How will you plan to “give back” to the University if this scholarship is awarded to you?
2. Attach a cover page that includes the following information:
- First and last name
- Student ID
- Academic Program
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
3. Email your scholarship essay and cover page to Leanne Proctor, Director of Graduate Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once received, your scholarship application will be reviewed by the admissions committee, and you will be notified of the results as soon as possible.
Due to the competitive nature of these awards, you are strongly encouraged to submit your scholarship application as soon as possible and not wait until the deadlines below.
Fall semester: May 1
Spring semester: October 1