We are in need of qualified alumni to volunteer their expertise and share their work experience with younger alumni or recent graduates. Additionally, if you are interested in suggesting new ways in which you may want to volunteer your services to the UB Community please let us know. Send us an e-mail detailing your specific background and your suggestions for other ways to volunteer your time.
Become an Admissions Alumni Volunteer
Take part in an exciting new alumni opportunity as an Admissions Office Volunteer! Your connection to the University is a life-long one, and what better way to stay connected than to spread the word and share your wonderful memories/ experiences with prospective University of Bridgeport students and future Purple Knights!
As an admissions office volunteer you may be asked to:
- Attend college fairs in your area on behalf of the University of Bridgeport
- Meet and connect with prospective University of Bridgeport students in your area to talk and answer questions about the University
- Host and/or attend admissions receptions
- Help spread the word about the University of Bridgeport’s growing academic programs and opportunities
If you would like to become an alumni admissions volunteer today, email Lindsey Christiani at email@example.com for more information.
If you would like to make a difference in a recent graduate’s life join our Mentoring Network. All you need is a passion to share your wisdom, work experience, and advice.
- Graduation Year
- Area of Study
- Extracurricular and Athletic Interests