Alumni Social Media Ambassadors
Alumni Social Media Ambassadors are individuals who are passionate about and want to support the University of Bridgeport by sharing with their positive experiences, social events with alumni and overall school spirit showcasing a positive image of the University.
What are the goals?
- Build awareness of University alumni/student/faculty achievements, academic success, athletic successes, etc.
- Drive attendance to alumni reunions and networking events across the globe.
- Create connections and conversations between alumni from various class years.
- Act as a representative of the University at an external University of Bridgeport event held off campus.
What will the ambassadors do?
- Follow University of Bridgeport Alumni on various social media platforms.
- Like, tag, and comment on posts to encourage engagement.
- Share links on various social media sites:
- Facebook: share content that is funny, interesting, or emotionally relevant. Share great stories about the positive changes the University has on the world.
- Twitter: share news about the University and industry insights and thought leadership.
- LinkedIn: share news that makes the University look like it’s a winner.
Sign up today to be a Social Media Ambassador, then connect with us and start engaging!