Your Lifelong Connection to UB
As a graduate of UB, you are an automatic member of the Alumni Association, which is open to you even if you have taken only one course. Your free membership includes:
- Attending Regional Events
- Discounts on Home & Auto Insurance
- The use of the Wheeler Recreation Center
- Attending Sports Events (contact Athletics for ticketing info and other details)
- Career Resources
- Campus Tours so you can visit our latest facilities
- Participation in the Annual Golf Tournament
- Attending the Athletics Hall of Fame Dinner (contact Athletics for details and pricing)
- Attending the Distinguished Alumni Dinner (email email@example.com)
Services & Benefits
Other services and benefits to the Alumni Association include:
1. Transcript Requests
The Registrar handles all transcript requests for UB Alumni. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-576-4652.
2. Career Services
Whether you looking to continue your education, searching for a new position, or need help brushing up your resume, check out all of the resources we have available to you at our Center for Career Development.
3. Insurance Discounts
Liberty Mutual has partnered with the University of Bridgeport Alumni Association to offer a discount on auto and home insurance through their Voluntary Auto and Home Program.
- For more information, call toll-free, 800-524-9400
- For an instant online quote, go to Liberty Mutual
Note: Discounts and credits are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or a motor vehicle report, on all drivers listed on your policy, may be obtained where state laws and regulations allow. Coverage is provided and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates at 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA.
4. Wheeler Recreation Center Access
Reduced rates are available for all facilities at the Wheeler Recreation Center, as follows:
- Six month membership
- Single: $175.00
- Family (spouse and children under 18): $200
- Twelve month membership
- Single: $350
- Family : $400
- Six month membership
- 25-meter six lane pool
- Tennis courts
- Cardio room
- Free weights
- Martial arts club
- Steam and sauna
For further information, contact: Sandy Batsu at: (203) 576-4240 or email@example.com.