Transferring has never been easier or more affordable. Benefits of transferring to UB include:
- Our transfer policy maximizes the number of credits you can transfer into UB.
- UB offers generous scholarships for qualified transfer students.
- Complete your Associate Degree Program and enter UB as a junior (in a compatible program).
- Successfully complete your undergraduate degree at UB and enter a one-year master’s degree program in many areas including: Education, Computer Science and Business (MBA).
Visit UB for a personal transfer consultation.
Important Transfer Considerations:
- You should apply in advance of the date of the term you plan to begin your studies. This will enable you to receive a timely evaluation of your transfer credits, appropriate academic advisement and program planning.
- You must have earned at least a “C” average (2.0 GPA) for all work attempted and be in good academic standing at the previously attended institution to be considered for regular admission.
- All courses taken at the previously institution must be 100 level or higher to transfer over.
- Dental Hygiene, Biology, all Business majors and Computer Science and Engineering require a 2.5 cumulative grade point average.
- Your acceptance is contingent upon the receipt of all final official transcripts.
- You are required to complete your last thirty semester hours at the University of Bridgeport and meet course requirements as described in each program to be eligible for a degree. A maximum of 66 credits may be awarded from two-year colleges and 90 credits from accredited four-year institutions.
- An applicant who has attempted 12 or more semester hours at a regionally accredited post-secondary institution is considered a transfer applicant.