Earning Your Undergraduate Degree at UB is Smart and Affordable
- the lowest tuition costs of any private university in the state of Connecticut
- an average financial aid package of $22,000
- 96% of our students receiving scholarships or financial aid
Internships and Job Opportunities
As a student at the University of Bridgeport, you will find a virtually endless range of opportunities to explore new areas of interest and gain hands-on experience…
- Our location on the I-95 corridor between New York and Boston will connect you with internship and cooperative learning opportunities with more than 200 of the top businesses, medical centers, schools, and organizations in the world.
- Our faculty engage students every day on an individual basis in multidisciplinary research spanning the fields of engineering, business, design, and the sciences.
- Our students volunteer thousands of hours each year to schools, nonprofit organizations, and community service agencies here and across the country to gain invaluable experience while improving the lives of others.
Through these kinds of hands-on opportunities, students at the University of Bridgeport develop the real-world knowledge and skills that enable them to succeed on day one.
Get in Touch
We understand that applying to college can seem like an overwhelming task and encourage you to contact an Admissions counselor whenever you have a question or concern. We are always more than happy to walk you step-by-step through the application process.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
Become acquainted with UB’s campus, students, faculty, and staff!
Activities will include:
- Continental Breakfast Reception
- Admissions Presentation
- Campus Tour
- Faculty “Meet and Greet”
- Chat with current UB students
- Residence Hall Tour
- Financial Aid Presentation
We hope you will join us!
The Center for Family Justice will provide information, tools, and resources for students to be more educated on the rape/hook-up culture and the implications it has on individuals and the community.
You’ve just been assigned a research paper and don’t know where to start. This workshop will focus on the steps needed to begin a research assignment and develop a timeline for completion.
Students will learn how to calculate and keep track of their grade and use that information to make good decisions. Also, what does withdrawing from a course mean? Students will learn the withdraw process and when and why to use it.
Learn more about how the University of Bridgeport can maximize your transfer experience. Meet with an admissions counselor to learn more about our admissions process and the flexible learning schedule we offer. Join us for an upcoming information information session!
To register to attend, click on the day that works best for you: