Earning Your Undergraduate Degree at UB is Smart and Affordable
- the lowest tuition costs of any private university in the state of Connecticut
- an average financial aid package of $22,000
- 96% of our students receiving scholarships or financial aid
Internships and Job Opportunities
As a student at the University of Bridgeport, you will find a virtually endless range of opportunities to explore new areas of interest and gain hands-on experience…
- Our location on the I-95 corridor between New York and Boston will connect you with internship and cooperative learning opportunities with more than 200 of the top businesses, medical centers, schools, and organizations in the world.
- Our faculty engage students every day on an individual basis in multidisciplinary research spanning the fields of engineering, business, design, and the sciences.
- Our students volunteer thousands of hours each year to schools, nonprofit organizations, and community service agencies here and across the country to gain invaluable experience while improving the lives of others.
Through these kinds of hands-on opportunities, students at the University of Bridgeport develop the real-world knowledge and skills that enable them to succeed on day one.
Get in Touch
We understand that applying to college can seem like an overwhelming task and encourage you to contact an Admissions counselor whenever you have a question or concern. We are always more than happy to walk you step-by-step through the application process.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
We welcome you to join us on campus for Accepted Students’ Day to take the opportunity to experience what it’s like to be a UB student.
- Continental breakfast reception
- Student clubs and organizations fair
- Classroom “test drive”
- Lunch with students and faculty
- Financial Aid Assistance
This event is a wonderful opportunity to become acquainted with UB’s campus, students, faculty and staff. We hope you will join us!
Activities will include:
- Continental Breakfast Reception
- Admissions Presentation
- Campus Tour
- Faculty “Meet and Greet”
- Chat with current UB students
- Residence Hall Tour
- Financial Aid Presentation
Please join us for an afternoon celebrating the accomplishments of Gary van Deursen ’69, owner of Van Deursen LLC. Hosted by Art Landi ’74, ID & UB Trustee, the reception will also include a viewing of the 2017 Senior Design Exhibition, featuring new design work from graduating SASD students.
Enjoy complimentary beer, wine, and hors d’oeuvres while you mingle with old friends and make new ones. Tour our studios, shops, and computer labs. Help us make this a night to remember by spreading the word to your classmates and friends!
Admission is free for you and a guest over the age of 21. Please RSVP to Martine Sixto at 203-576-4034 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a transfer student? Come to our open house especially for you!
This event will include an admissions presentation, fee-waived application workshop, on-the-spot transfer credit evaluation, faculty meet-and-greet, and campus tour.