UB Undergraduate Admissions
Earning Your Undergraduate Degree at UB is Smart and Affordable
- the lowest tuition costs of any private university in the state of Connecticut
- an average financial aid package of $22,000
- 96% of our students receiving scholarships or financial aid
Internships and Job Opportunities
As a student at the University of Bridgeport, you will find a virtually endless range of opportunities to explore new areas of interest and gain hands-on experience…
- Our location on the I-95 corridor between New York and Boston will connect you with internship and cooperative learning opportunities with more than 200 of the top businesses, medical centers, schools, and organizations in the world.
- Our faculty engage students every day on an individual basis in multidisciplinary research spanning the fields of engineering, business, design, and the sciences.
- Our students volunteer thousands of hours each year to schools, nonprofit organizations, and community service agencies here and across the country to gain invaluable experience while improving the lives of others.
Through these kinds of hands-on opportunities, students at the University of Bridgeport develop the real-world knowledge and skills that enable them to succeed on day one.
Get in Touch
We understand that applying to college can seem like an overwhelming task and encourage you to contact an Admissions counselor whenever you have a question or concern. We are always more than happy to walk you step-by-step through the application process.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
The Office of Admissions hosts weekday campus tours at 10:00am, 12:00pm and 2:00pm. For students and families that are unable to join us during the week, the Office of Admissions has scheduled Saturday morning campus tours at 11:00am.
To register, click on the date on which you plan to tour UB:
Join us for our open house for undergraduate transfer students!
This event will include:
- an admissions presentation
- fee-waived application workshop
- on-the-spot transfer credit evaluation
- faculty “meet-and-greet”
- campus tour
Join us to learn more about how you can become part of UB’s inaugural Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) class!
- Meet our esteemed School of Nursing faculty
- Learn about the program and admissions requirements
- Tour our new state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Center and UB’s seaside campus
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
Afternoon Information Sessions:
At Summer Orientation you will have the opportunity to meet with your academic advisor, register for fall classes, learn about student support services, select your room, and meet future classmates.
Freshmen Summer Orientation Session 1
Monday, July 11, 8:00 a.m. to Tuesday, July 12, 12:00 p.m.
Freshmen Summer Orientation Session 2
Friday, July 15, 8:00 a.m. to Saturday, July 16th 12:00 p.m.
If you are a transfer student, join us for:
Transfer Summer Orientation
Wednesday, July 13th 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
In order to participate in Summer Orientation we must receive your $200 tuition deposit, health forms, and final official High School and/or College Transcript(s) before the day of the event.
To register for Summer Orientation, please register here or call 1-800- 392-3582.
At Transfer Orientation you will have the opportunity to meet with your academic advisor, register for fall classes, learn about student support services, select your room, and meet future classmates.
Click here to register! Or call 1-800- 392-3582.
In order to participate in Orientation, we must receive your $200 tuition deposit, health forms, and final official High School and/or College Transcript(s) before the day of the event.