Earning Your Undergraduate Degree at UB is Smart and Affordable
- the lowest tuition costs of any private university in the state of Connecticut
- an average financial aid package of $22,000
- 96% of our students receiving scholarships or financial aid
Internships and Job Opportunities
As a student at the University of Bridgeport, you will find a virtually endless range of opportunities to explore new areas of interest and gain hands-on experience…
- Our location on the I-95 corridor between New York and Boston will connect you with internship and cooperative learning opportunities with more than 200 of the top businesses, medical centers, schools, and organizations in the world.
- Our faculty engage students every day on an individual basis in multidisciplinary research spanning the fields of engineering, business, design, and the sciences.
- Our students volunteer thousands of hours each year to schools, nonprofit organizations, and community service agencies here and across the country to gain invaluable experience while improving the lives of others.
Through these kinds of hands-on opportunities, students at the University of Bridgeport develop the real-world knowledge and skills that enable them to succeed on day one.
Get in Touch
We understand that applying to college can seem like an overwhelming task and encourage you to contact an Admissions counselor whenever you have a question or concern. We are always more than happy to walk you step-by-step through the application process.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
The Office of Admissions hosts weekday campus tours at 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 2:00 p.m. For students and families that are unable to join us during the week, the Office of Admissions has scheduled Saturday morning campus tours at 11:00 a.m.
To register, click on the date on which you plan to tour UB:
Health Services will provide an overview of the services they offer to students. Workshops will be around a topic related to health and wellness. Further details to come.
Three sessions are available. Each session rungs from 1:20 p.m. – 2:20 p.m.:
- Health Services 1, Tuesday, September 26
- Health Services 2, Wednesday, October 11
- Health Services 3, Wednesday, Nov 15
Students will learn different study strategies and techniques that they can apply to their current study strategies.
Learn more about how the University of Bridgeport can maximize your transfer experience. Meet with an admissions counselor to learn more about our admissions process and the flexible learning schedule we offer. Join us for an upcoming information information session!
To register to attend, click on the day that works best for you:
Students will have the opportunity to meet with a financial aid officer to discuss the process of financial aid for their upcoming year as well as learn about the importance of the relationship between academics and financial aid.