Earning Your Undergraduate Degree at UB is Smart and Affordable
- the lowest tuition costs of any private university in the state of Connecticut
- an average financial aid package of $22,000
- 96% of our students receiving scholarships or financial aid
Internships and Job Opportunities
As a student at the University of Bridgeport, you will find a virtually endless range of opportunities to explore new areas of interest and gain hands-on experience…
- Our location on the I-95 corridor between New York and Boston will connect you with internship and cooperative learning opportunities with more than 200 of the top businesses, medical centers, schools, and organizations in the world.
- Our faculty engage students every day on an individual basis in multidisciplinary research spanning the fields of engineering, business, design, and the sciences.
- Our students volunteer thousands of hours each year to schools, nonprofit organizations, and community service agencies here and across the country to gain invaluable experience while improving the lives of others.
Through these kinds of hands-on opportunities, students at the University of Bridgeport develop the real-world knowledge and skills that enable them to succeed on day one.
Get in Touch
We understand that applying to college can seem like an overwhelming task and encourage you to contact an Admissions counselor whenever you have a question or concern. We are always more than happy to walk you step-by-step through the application process.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
All members of the UB community are invited to attend the Farewell Tribute to President and Mrs. Neil A. Salonen.
Thursday, April 26, 2018
2:00pm Program in Mertens Theater
3:00pm Reception in the Schelfhaudt Gallery
Arnold Bernhard Arts and Humanities Center
84 Iranistan Avenue, Bridgeport, CT 06604
Kindly RSVP by email to email@example.com
Learn how the University of Bridgeport can maximize your transfer experience.
Activities will include:
- Application Workshop – Obtain a fee-waived application and admissions and merit scholarship decisions*
- On-the-spot Transfer Credit Evaluations – See how UB can maximize your transfer credits
- Campus Tours – If you haven’t toured our beautiful seaside campus, now is your chance!
What to bring:
- Unofficial transcripts from each institution attended
- Proof of high school graduation
*Students interested in the following programs are not eligible for on-the-spot admissions decisions: Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Science.
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday April 17, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00PM
- Tuesday, June, 19, 2018 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Students will have the opportunity to meet with their financial aid counselor regarding their financial aid packages.
Students interested in University of Bridgeport’s Doctor of Health Sciences are invited to register for our Online Information Session to learn why the Doctor of Health Sciences Program is the right choice for you!
The information session will be held on Thursday May 10th from 5:30 – 6:15 pm and will provide you with the opportunity to learn more about the application process, program structure, and learning outcomes.
Upon registration, a confirmation email will be sent with the link for the information session.