UB Undergraduate Admissions
Earning Your Undergraduate Degree at UB is Smart and Affordable
- the lowest tuition costs of any private university in the state of Connecticut
- an average financial aid package of $22,000
- 96% of our students receiving scholarships or financial aid
Internships and Job Opportunities
As a student at the University of Bridgeport, you will find a virtually endless range of opportunities to explore new areas of interest and gain hands-on experience…
- Our location on the I-95 corridor between New York and Boston will connect you with internship and cooperative learning opportunities with more than 200 of the top businesses, medical centers, schools, and organizations in the world.
- Our faculty engage students every day on an individual basis in multidisciplinary research spanning the fields of engineering, business, design, and the sciences.
- Our students volunteer thousands of hours each year to schools, nonprofit organizations, and community service agencies here and across the country to gain invaluable experience while improving the lives of others.
Through these kinds of hands-on opportunities, students at the University of Bridgeport develop the real-world knowledge and skills that enable them to succeed on day one.
Get in Touch
We understand that applying to college can seem like an overwhelming task and encourage you to contact an Admissions counselor whenever you have a question or concern. We are always more than happy to walk you step-by-step through the application process.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
Are you graduating soon? Are you interested in applying for work authorization in the U.S. after you complete your degree? If so, please join us at one of our OPT Information Sessions to learn more about your eligibility, how to apply for OPT, and how to find a job!
Presented by International Student Services and the Center for Career Development.
The University of Bridgeport will be celebrating its 106th Commencement Ceremony in May. Conferral of Degrees for the undergraduate and graduate candidates from the School of Arts and Sciences, Ernest C. Trefz School of Business, School of Education, School of Engineering, Shintaro Akatsu School of Design, College of Public and International Affairs, Physicians Assistant Institute and undergraduates in the Fones School of Dental Hygiene Degrees will take place on Saturday, May 7, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. in the Webster Bank Arena at Harbor Yard, 600 Main Street, Bridgeport, CT.
This venue will enable everyone to graduate together with family and friends present (rain or shine) and allow for wonderful photo opportunities (thanks to the tiered seating).
Join us for an informative presentation about paying for college. Students will also have the opportunity to meet with their financial aid counselor regarding their financial aid packages.
The Office of Admissions hosts weekday campus tours at 10:00am, 12:00pm and 2:00pm. For students and families that are unable to join us during the week, the Office of Admissions has scheduled Saturday morning campus tours at 11:00am.
To register, click on the date on which you plan to tour UB:
Join us for our open house for undergraduate transfer students!
This event will include:
- an admissions presentation
- fee-waived application workshop
- on-the-spot transfer credit evaluation
- faculty “meet-and-greet”
- campus tour