Paper Applications

Undergraduate Students 

Domestic Undergraduate Paper Application (Freshmen and Transfer) (PDF)

Paper application for domestic undergraduate students.


Domestic Graduate - Traditional and Health Science Programs

Paper application for domestic graduate students.
Paper applications will not be accepted for the Physician Assistant Institute. All applications must be submitted through CASPA.


International Students

Paper application for international undergraduate and graduate students.


IDEAL Program

Paper application to the IDEAL Program.


Online Programs

Paper application to Dental Hygiene distance learning program for domestic undergraduate students.
Paper application to distance learning programs for domestic undergraduate students.

Nondegree Students (formerly known as Special Students)

Nondegree Student Enrollment Form (PDF)
A Nondegree Student can take up to 12 credits which may count towards a UB degree.