To qualify for admission, the applicant must:
1. Have graduated from an accredited dental hygiene program and hold a baccalaureate degree in dental hygiene or related field.
2. Have an overall quality point average of at least 3.0 on a 4 point scale in undergraduate education.
3. Submit two letters of recommendation completed by an individual
who has knowledge of the applicant’s clinical ability as a dental
hygienist (such as an employer, dental hygiene co-worker, or previous
clinical supervisor) and an individual who has knowledge of the
applicant’s academic ability (such as a previous dental hygiene program
director, faculty member or clinical supervisor).
4. Submit a statement of career goals.
5. Submit an official transcript of all college work.
6. Send a photocopy of current dental hygiene license.