How to Apply
Select an Application
Domestic Graduate Application
Application for domestic graduate students.
If you are an international student, visit International Admissions.
Each year close to 4,000 students apply to UB’s leading graduate programs.
For most programs, a completed application and all supporting materials must be received by August 1 (fall semester) and December 15 (spring semester) for admission consideration. Some deadline exceptions are noted below. Early applications are strongly encouraged as program space is limited. Be sure to review your program’s requirements.
For teacher certification and internship programs:
- June 15 for the fall semester
- November 15 for the spring semester
Counseling, M.S. and Educational Leadership, Ed.D.:
- May 1 for priority consideration, August 1 (final deadline) for the fall semester
- October 1 for priority consideration, December 15 (final deadline) for the spring semester
For more information, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions.
The Application Review Process
Once an application is submitted, the graduate admissions team will immediately begin processing your application, including any supporting materials. Within one week, you will receive a letter, via postal mail, indicating any supporting materials that are still required to complete your application. When all required materials are received, your file will be sent to the review committee for consideration. A decision is usually received within 7 – 10 business days after the application is finalized.
All supporting materials should be sent to the address below.
The University of Bridgeport
126 Park Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06604
During the event, admitted students will be able to:
• Connect with faculty and current graduate students
• Meet other accepted graduate students
• Finalize their enrollment at the University of Bridgeport
To RSVP, please email email@example.com or call 203-576-4552.