Select your degree of interest from the list below to view a PDF of program prerequisites, required materials and deadline information. Supplemental items, if applicable, are listed under each program.
If you are an international applicant, please go to the international admissions site for your program requirements.
College of Public and International Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Rim Studies, M.A.
- Global Development and Peace, M.A.
- Global Media and Communication Studies, M.A.
School of Arts and Sciences
School of Business
School of Education
- Elementary Education, M.S. and 6th Year
- Secondary Education, M.S. and 6th Year
- Remedial Reading and Language Arts, 6th Year
- Educational Administration and Supervision, 6th Year
- Educational Leadership, Ed.D.
- Educational Leadership, Ed.D. (online)
- Music Certification
School of Engineering
Shintaro Akatsu School of Design
Students will have a program overview, tour the Acupuncture clinic, view a clinic demonstration, and speak with the Director of the Institute and Admissions. Topics covered will include the application process, scholarship opportunities, and how our program can work for you.