Select your degree of interest from the list below to view a PDF of program prerequisites, required materials and deadline information. Supplemental items, if applicable, are listed under each program.
If you are an international applicant, please go to the international admissions site for your program requirements.
College of Public and International Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Rim Studies, M.A.
- Global Development and Peace, M.A.
- Global Media and Communication Studies, M.A.
School of Arts and Sciences
School of Business
School of Education
- Elementary Education, M.S. and 6th Year
- Secondary Education, M.S. and 6th Year
- Remedial Reading and Language Arts, 6th Year
- Educational Administration and Supervision, 6th Year
- Educational Leadership, Ed.D.
- Educational Leadership, Ed.D. (online)
School of Engineering
Shintaro Akatsu School of Design
Students interested in graduate programs at the University of Bridgeport are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details. The graduate programs represented include Education, Business, Engineering, Design Management, Counseling, and the College of Public and International Affairs.
This event will provide an overview of the College Student Personnel (CSP) program at UB, allow students the opportunity to network with student affairs professionals currently working in the field, and include a current student panel.