Select your degree of interest from the list below to view a PDF of program prerequisites, required materials and deadline information. Supplemental items, if applicable, are listed under each program.
If you are an international applicant, please go to the international admissions site for your program requirements.
College of Public and International Affairs
- East Asian and Pacific Rim Studies, M.A.
- Global Development and Peace, M.A.
- Global Media and Communication Studies, M.A.
School of Arts and Sciences
School of Business
School of Education
- Elementary Education, M.S. and 6th Year
- Secondary Education, M.S. and 6th Year
- Remedial Reading and Language Arts, 6th Year
- Educational Administration and Supervision, 6th Year
- Educational Leadership, Ed.D.
- Educational Leadership, Ed.D. (online)
- Music Certification
- Education, MS (non-certification)
School of Engineering
- Engineering, M.S.
- Computer Science and Engineering, Ph.D.
- Technology Management, M.S.
- Technology Management, Ph.D.
Shintaro Akatsu School of Design
Join us on campus for an inside look at our Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) program!
Prospective students are invited to come to campus for an admissions presentation, campus tour, and classroom observation. Bring your unofficial transcripts for a complementary prerequisite evaluation!
Click on the date below to register for the session that best fits your schedule:
Students interested in the School of Education are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
This session is especially useful for those interested in initial teacher certification.
Register for the day that work best for you:
Students interested in the School of Education are welcome to join us at our Stamford location for information regarding the application process and program details.
Those interested in initial teacher certification will benefit from joining this session!
To register, click on the date below that works best for you: