ACCELERATED DEGREE APPLICATION
Students wishing to complete their degree at UB must submit the following:
- A completed application for Admission
- Official transcripts* from all previously attended post-secondary institutions. If you have not attended a post-secondary institution, submit an official high school transcript or proof of completion of high school, or GED
- Official transcripts for CLEP, DSST, AP, foreign credential evaluation, and military documents, if applicable
- If you are transferring 12 credits or less, you must provide a letter of recommendation, a personal statement, and a copy of your high school diploma or official transcript.
- If you are transferring 24 credits or less, you must provide a copy of your high school diploma or official transcript.
- Apply for financial aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov using the University of Bridgeport’s school code: 001416