By completing the B.S. in Human Services, students will:
- Be knowledgeable of the history and systems of the Human Services field.
- Be skillful at program assessment, planning, and development.
- Be able to find, use, manage, and protect information effectively.
- Be competent in the core interventions of their profession.
- Be effective at oral and written communication.
- Be adept at program administration and leadership.
- Be committed to ethical practices.
- Be respectful of client values and attitudes.
- Be mindful of their own personal development.