By completing the program in General Studies, students will:
- be able to communicate effectively in writing so that one may advance professionally and apply to graduate programs.
- be able to comprehend, analyze, and interpret texts in a variety of disciplines.
- be able to present orally one’s own thoughts and plans.
- be able to recognize a problem and devise a plan of action to solve it.
- be able to show mastery of several disciplines within an academic area of concentration.
- demonstrate an ethical mindset and exercise professional responsibility in a global context.