By completing the Biology program, students will:
- be able to read and interpret current biological literature, formulate scientific hypotheses, design and execute experiments, and analyze and interpret data .
- have mastered the fundamental principles of cell/molecular /organism biology.
- have training necessary to apply biological, biomedical and biotechnological principles and techniques to human health and well-being from a holistic/wellness perspective.
- have awareness and appreciation of interdisciplinary interactions among other disciplines in the natural sciences, mathematics and cognate fields.
- have awareness to appreciate the beauty, complexity and fragility of our biosphere, and the intricate dynamics of balancing systems within the biosphere.
- have critical tools to exercise responsibility and stewardship of the biosphere by assuming positions of leadership in our global society.