Accounting Degree (B.S.)
B.S. Degree in Accounting Program Details
The accounting curriculum provides an opportunity for students with varied interests to obtain a broad based understanding of the role of accounting in the measurement and communication of financial and economic data.
A number of interdisciplinary courses have been designed for those students wishing a maximum overview of multinational issues in accounting and taxation as well as for those students who intend to pursue more advanced studies in accounting.
Accounting students who expect to take the Certified Public Accountant professional examinations should select elective courses with the approval of and in consultation with the Chair of the Accounting Department advisor.
- Acquire the knowledge necessary for the understanding of business data
- Develop the technical skills necessary to measure, analyze, and interpret economic data
- Learn how to effectively communicate economic data
- Acquire the accounting foundation that enables them to pursue advanced study required for the successful completion of the CPA exam
Assistant Dean and Undergraduate Program Director
Ernest C. Trefz School of Business
University of Bridgeport
230 Park Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06604
Office: Mandeville 22
office ph: 203-576-4687
Mandeville Hall, Room 202
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
During the event, admitted students will be able to:
• Connect with faculty and current graduate students
• Meet other accepted graduate students
• Finalize their enrollment at the University of Bridgeport
To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-576-4552.