Mobile Apps for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry
There are a number of apps available to students and employees of University of Bridgeport. Access your courses using the Canvas app. The University of Bridgeport also has a mobile app, MOX, which you can download for free from your app store if you have an iPhone, Blackberry, or Google Android mobile device. Employees using the University’s voicemail system can download the AT&T Voicemail Viewer for instant access to messages.
Get anytime, anywhere access to the important information you need, including maps, events, news, and contacts.
The Canvas app allows you to access your course via your iPhone, iPod Touch, or Android phone when you want, where you want.Canvas allows you to:
- View your course syllabus
- Complete course modules
- Take quizzes and exams
- Turn in homework
- Access course content, like wiki pages, files and assignments.
- Participate in course discussions
- View your Canvas notifications
- Send and receive private messages
- View Canvas profile
Download to your smartphone today!
Just follow these easy steps:
- Visit your mobile app store via the image below and search for Canvas by Instructure
- Download the app to your smartphone; it’s FREE!*
- Open the app and for the canvas URL type “bridgeport.Instructure.com”
- Start enjoying the benefits of your new Canvas mobile app
*Data charges may apply.
Meet the MOX Mobile Access App
MOX empowers students, faculty, staff, prospective students, and the community at large with anytime, anywhere access to the important information on campus. Download MOX for iPhone, Blackberry, or Google Android by visiting your mobile app store. Features include:
Notifications: Personal messages and notifications from UB will be pushed to your phone, with drill-down functionality to see the details.
Directory: Browse or search for students, faculty, and staff, and quickly access important numbers, such as campus security, etc.
Maps: Never get lost on campus again. MOX Mobile Access easily locates buildings and provides directions using Google Maps.
Events and News: MOX Mobile Access displays public news and events straight from the institution’s website. And if you’re logged in, you’ll see personalized information only accessible to students, faculty, and staff.
Courses: Students and faculty can click into each course to get detailed information – description, professors, location, time, class roster, assignments, events, documents, and more.
Friends: Build lifelong connections. Profiles can include social networking links, instant messenger, email, phone, photo, address, and more. Automatically updates as friends change their profiles. The Friends feature is powered by DUB, an innovative mobile platform for contact information exchange.
Download to your smartphone today
Just follow these easy steps:
- Visit your mobile app store via the image below and search for MOX
- Download the app to your smartphone; it’s FREE!
- Open the app and select the University of Bridgeport from the list of options
- Start enjoying the benefits of your new mobile app
Frontier Voicemail Viewer
Employees of the University who utilize the voicemail system now have an easy way to access voicemail when away from the office. Visit the Google PlayStore or the Apple App Store to download today.