Am I Eligible to Participate?
You are an excellent candidate to apply for these services if you answer yes to any of the following statements:
- You are a first generation college student (neither parent has a four-year degree).
- You have financial need (low-income household).
- You have a documented disability.
How to Apply
Complete an Application
Students may obtain an application in one of the following ways:
- Download an Application (PDF)
- In Person: We’re located on the 5th floor of Wahlstrom Library, Room 519
- By Mail: Call us at 203-576-4186 to request an application be sent to you by mail
Submit your Application
Completed applications may be dropped off in person at our office, faxed to (203) 576-4187, or sent by mail to Student Support Services at 126 Park Avenue, Wahlstrom Library, Room 519, Bridgeport, CT 06604
Eligible applicants will be invited for an interview with a Student Support Services staff member. During the interview, the Student Support Services staff member will explain the services available to eligible students. Students accepted into the program will be notified.
For questions concerning the application, please contact: email@example.com.