If you are a registered nurse looking to expand your career and educational mobility, then our RN to BSN completion program is for you. Earn your BSN degree on your schedule in an environment that complements the knowledge, skills, and abilities your experience brings to the digital classroom.
Upon conclusion of the RN to BSN completion program, you will be able to:
- Synthesize knowledge from a liberal education in communication, human experience, scientific literacy, analysis, and global society;
- Communicate using an ongoing interactive process that builds therapeutic interpersonal and inter-professional relationships for an increasingly interconnected healthcare environment;
- Apply the nursing process to provide patient-centered, evidence-based, clinical competent, contemporary professional nursing care;
- Apply critical thinking skills to support excellence in nursing practice and to provide comprehensive compassionate, evidence-based nursing care across the life span;
- Promote healthy lifestyles through health education, health promotion strategies and population-focused interventions;
- Comprehend system-based practice and its impact on safe, quality patient care within the scope of professional nursing practice;
- Apply leadership and management skills in the provision of safe, quality and cost-effective care in the continuum of healthcare environments;
- Exercise innovative inquiry in the use of information and patient care technology with knowledge based on research for the improvement in patient outcomes; and
- Practice within the values, ethics, and legal standards of professional nursing.
Transfer Credits Allowed
from accredited institutions
Advanced Nursing Courses
Start Terms a Year