Keys to Completing the Analytics and Systems (M.S.) Degree Program
To fulfill the requirements of this program, you will need to successfully complete the required 30-credits of coursework, including a thesis or internship. Coursework may be completed as a full-time or part-time student. You must satisfactorily complete all academic requirements with a cumulative grade point average grade of “B” (CGPA = 3.0) or better.
Evaluation of your progress will be based on the following:
- Research papers integrating market trends with class topics
- Exams measuring the effective acquisition of technical acumen
- “Hands-on” tools and calculation assignments and projects
- Student attendance and class participation
- A thesis that demonstrates the ability to conduct investigations in the analytics and systems discipline
To learn more details regarding course descriptions and curriculum, visit the Course Offerings page.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
The School of Business Faculty Meet and Greet allows prospective graduate students to come and network with faculty members and the dean in the School of Business. It will also feature an informational panel-led discussion. Prospective students interested in the following programs are welcome to attend: MBA (online and on-campus), M.S. Finance, and M.S. Analytics and Systems.