Keys to Completing the Analytics and Systems (M.S.) Degree Program
To fulfill the requirements of this program, you will need to successfully complete the required 30-credits of coursework, including a thesis or internship. Coursework may be completed as a full-time or part-time student. You must satisfactorily complete all academic requirements with a cumulative grade point average grade of “B” (CGPA = 3.0) or better.
Evaluation of your progress will be based on the following:
- Research papers integrating market trends with class topics
- Exams measuring the effective acquisition of technical acumen
- “Hands-on” tools and calculation assignments and projects
- Student attendance and class participation
- A thesis that demonstrates the ability to conduct investigations in the analytics and systems discipline
To learn more details regarding course descriptions and curriculum, visit the Course Offerings page.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
Students interested in University of Bridgeport’s graduate programs in the School of Business are invited to an online webinar to learn more information.
The online information session will be held on Wednesday April 25th at 7 pm and will provide you with the opportunity to hear from Dr. Mike Lohle about the importance of Analytics Intelligence in today’s business industry. The session will also feature information about the available program options and application process, as well as provide an opportunity for questions.
Upon registration, a confirmation email will be sent with the link for the information session.