You will integrate the knowledge and skills gained throughout the Master of Science in Analytics and Systems program to enhance critical thinking and data mastery by:
- Demonstrating an understanding of concepts learned throughout this graduate program
- Describing the business drivers and critical success factors for effective analytics project and program delivery
- Using research, tools and techniques for complex analytical solutions that capture, consolidate and present information for meaningful insights
- Communicating complicated information at a professional level via comfort and confidence telling compelling stories using data
- Understanding how to manage all aspects of the data capture, delivery and analysis process
- Demonstrating initiative, discipline, and follow-through on assignments and projects
- Facilitating meaningful dialogue related to class topics
- Evaluating the advantages and disadvantages of analytics solution designs, tools and visualization options
- Analyzing trends within data and facilitating their application
- Applying the theories and techniques learned throughout this program with focus on economics, ethics, finance, marketing, sourcing and vendor management.
Visit our Program Requirements page to see how Learning Outcomes will be assessed.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
Students interested in University of Bridgeport’s graduate programs in the School of Business are invited to an online webinar to learn more information.
The online information session will be held on Wednesday April 25th at 7 pm and will provide you with the opportunity to hear from Dr. Mike Lohle about the importance of Analytics Intelligence in today’s business industry. The session will also feature information about the available program options and application process, as well as provide an opportunity for questions.
Upon registration, a confirmation email will be sent with the link for the information session.