Become a leader in the next generation of business with a Master of Business Administration degree in General Business from the University of Bridgeport. At UB’s Ernest C. Trefz School of Business, theory and practice come together for student success as we blend academic scholarship with practical solutions in a dynamic and challenging environment. Our programs integrate timeless lessons with contemporary issues and are delivered using both traditional and technology-based methods by faculty who are both academics and practitioners.
With nine concentrations to choose from, your MBA will truly enable you to meet your personal and professional development goals. Whether you take classes on weekdays, evenings, weekends, or online, we’ve got a program that will provide you with the knowledge to build a successful career, and the practical skills to immediately enter the workforce.
At University of Bridgeport’s Trefz School of Business, you will
- receive individual attention
- engage in highly interactive classroom discussions with international students and faculty
- learn relevant quantitative methods and professional interpersonal skills in technology enabled classrooms
- be taught by renowned scholars and highly successful practitioners
- compete against world-class universities in team competitions
- collaborate in multidisciplinary classes with other UB schools
- enjoy close proximity to New York/Connecticut/New Jersey multinational corporations and entrepreneurs
We encourage you to learn more about UB’s Trefz School of Business and our MBA program.
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
The School of Business Faculty Meet and Greet allows prospective graduate students to come and network with faculty members and the dean in the School of Business. It will also feature an informational panel-led discussion. Prospective students interested in the following programs are welcome to attend: MBA (online and on-campus), M.S. Finance, and M.S. Analytics and Systems.