At UBCC, you will learn to the skills to diagnose and care for patients, understand and relate fundamental scientific information, and work with other health care providers.
- Founded in 1991 as the first university-based chiropractic program in the nation
- Only accredited chiropractic college in the metro-NY area
- Four-year, semester-based program comprised of basic and clinical sciences and clinical internships that prepare students to become primary care physicians
- Students closely interact with faculty, learning to diagnose and care for patients using an evidence-based approach
- Offers state-of-the-art facilities including recently renovated cadaver lab, technique labs, radiology library, and spacious clinics
- New virtual laboratory and digital library offer technologically-advanced, computer-aided instruction in anatomy, biomechanics, histology, physiology, and radiology
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
Join us on campus for an inside look into our Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) program!
Prospective students are invited to come to campus for an admissions presentation and campus tour. Bring your unofficial transcripts for a complementary prerequisite evaluation!
Register for the date that works best for you: