At UBCC, you will learn to the skills to diagnose and care for patients, understand and relate fundamental scientific information, and work with other health care providers.
- Founded in 1991 as the first university-based chiropractic program in the nation
- Only accredited chiropractic college in the metro-NY area
- Four-year, semester-based program comprised of basic and clinical sciences and clinical internships that prepare students to become primary care physicians
- Students closely interact with faculty, learning to diagnose and care for patients using an evidence-based approach
- Offers state-of-the-art facilities including recently renovated cadaver lab, technique labs, radiology library, and spacious clinics
- New virtual laboratory and digital library offer technologically-advanced, computer-aided instruction in anatomy, biomechanics, histology, physiology, and radiology
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
Join members of the UB community for 2017 UB Faculty Research Day!
Attend this premiere academic event to learn about the diverse array of research undertaken by faculty and assisted by students. Poster presentations will begin the day, followed by a keynote address, “Beyond the Scholarship of Discovery–Opportunities for Academic Research,” delivered by featured speaker Donald H. Sebastian, Ph.D. Further discussion and awards will round out the afternoon.
|9 – 11:15 a.m.||Schelfhaudt Gallery||Coffee and Poster Presentations|
|11:30 – 12:30 a.m.||Littlefield Recital Hall||Keynote Address|
|12:45 – 1:45 p.m.||Littlefield Recital Hall||Multiple Rooms|
|1:45 – 3:45 p.m.||Littlefield Recital Hall||Seed Money Grant Awardees Symposium|
|4 p.m.||Schelfhaudt Gallery||Wine and Cheese Reception and Awards|
Monthly meeting of the University Senate. Senators and Presidential Appointees are invited to attend.
Students interested in the Master of Science in Physician Assistant are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
Register today! Click on the date below that work best for you:
Come learn about UB’s RN to BSN Hybrid Completion Program:
- Meet our esteemed School of Nursing faculty
- Bring your transcripts and receive transfer credit & program planning advisement
- Tour our new state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Center
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
Evening Information Sessions:
Students interested in the Division of Health Sciences are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
Graduate programs represented include:
- Dental Hygiene
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Physician Assistant
- Chinese Herbology
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
Click here to register!
Please arrive promptly at 10:00 a.m.