How can I obtain my Transcript?
Current or former students can request official transcripts of their academic records by writing to the University of Bridgeport, Records and Transcripts, Office of the Registrar, 126 Park Avenue, Bridgeport, CT 06604-2449.
All written requests must include:
- Full name (including any other names you have used)
- Your current address
- Birth date
- Student number /Social number (Last 4 only) please.
- Dates of attendance/Colleges or Program
- Complete and accurate addresses of transcript recipients, including ZIP codes
- A daytime telephone number/email address in case we need to contact you
- Your true signature
- $5 processing fee is required per official transcript request. Payment either by check, money order or credit card is acceptable. If paying by check or money order, please mail to University of Bridgeport, Records and Transcripts, Office of the Registrar, 126 Park Avenue, Bridgeport, CT 06604-2449. If requests are not needed the same day, the Registrar’s Office prefers mailed transcript requests with true signatures.
- If paying by credit card, please fax your transcript request along with your credit card information to the Cashier’s Office at 203-576-4949 in order to process your payment. Please include the credit card number, expiration date and 3 digit code from the back of the card.
- Processing time is from 3 to 5 business days
Requests MUST be signed even if they are faxed. Since a signature is required, telephone and email requests cannot be accepted.
Request forms can be completed in person at the Registrar's Office, Wahlstrom Library, Garden Level.
Appropriate University officials may withhold official transcripts if a financial or other obligation to the University remains unmet. Restrictions can be made by:
- Bursar's Office
- Financial Aid Office