UBNet account is required - all students & faculty:
- Gives access the myUB portal (for accessing UB email, Blackboard, Webadvisor, and online library)
- Allows you to create a firstname.lastname@example.org email account
- Students can register online & view course schedules and grades
- To create a new UBNet account:
- Create a new UBNet account then select “New UBNet Account” on the left.
- NOTE: You will need your UB ID number to set up a UBNet account – if you do not know your UB ID, contact your academic department or advisor (faculty can also find their ID number on paystub).
To login to myUB
(To access UB email, Canvas, Webadvisor, & online library):
- If you have not registered for your courses, register online.
- Once you have registered login to myUB
- You must wait 24 hours after creating your UBNet account for your access to be activated
- Having trouble accessing myUB? Or need help setting up your UBNet account?
- Contact the IT HelpDesk by phone at 203-576-4606 or email email@example.com