Our Computer Science Students will:
- Demonstrate an in-depth and comprehensive understanding of Computer Science.
- Have an enhanced ability to learn, on their own, technical details for which they are responsible.
- Have an enhanced ability to apply the knowledge learned to solve technical problems that arise in research they conduct or supervise.
- Have an enhanced ability to study an issue, identify and evaluate alternative actions, propose an optimal course of action.
- Have an enhanced ability to prepare technical point papers, brief their seniors, and defend their conclusions.