Students of all College of Public and International Affairs degree programs have the option of earning both their BA from the College of Public and International Affairs and an MBA from the University of Bridgeport's College of Business in just five years.
A students needs to take 27 credits (nine courses) to complete a minor in Business:
1. ACCT 101 - Principles of Accounting I
2. ACCT 102 - Principles of Accounting II
3. ECON 201 - Macro Economics
4. ECON 202 - Micro Economics
5. CAIS 101 - Business Statistics
6. CAIS 102 - Applied Business Statistics
7. MKTG 305 - Principles of Marketing
8. MGMT 301 - Operations Management or Management 302 - Multicultural
9. BLAW 251 - Business Law I or
FIN 309 - Principles of Finance.