8-Hour Seminar – 1 day and the lowest cost for continuing education
Get the edge in sports nutrition and performance
Saturday, May 12th, 2012
9:00am – 5:00pm
University of Bridgeport, Chiropractic Building, 75 Linden Avenue, Room 100
$129 Health Care Providers
$99 for active Alumni members
$50 for students
Eight Continuing Education Units
Anne Nilson at 203-576-4880 or email@example.com
Robert G. Silverman, DC, DACBN, DCBCN, MS, CCN, CNS, CSCS, CIISN, CKTP, CES, HKC
Dr. Silverman graduated Magna cum Laude from the University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic and has a Masters of Science in human nutrition. His extensive list of educational accomplishments includes his designations as a certified nutrition specialist, certified clinical nutritionist, certified strength and conditioning specialist, certified Kinesio® taping practitioner, NASM-certified corrective exercise specialist, and a certified sports nutritionist from The International Society of Sports Nutrition. Dr. Silverman is a diplomate with the American Clinical Board of Nutrition and diplomate with the Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition. Dr. Silverman is also HardStyle Kettlebell Certified instructor. He has a full-time successful private practice in White Plains, NY, where he specializes in the treatment of joint pain with innovative, science-based, non-surgical approaches. He is a nationally known speaker and author, and can be seen weekly on his own local TV show “Get Healthy with Dr. Rob.”
In this exciting seminar, you will gain insight to a comprehensive methodology to incorporate protocols into a clinically effective, financially rewarding system that you’ll be able to apply to your practice immediately. This seminar is ideal for any practitioners who address, or want to integrate sports nutrition, and practice within the realm of sports injuries and sports performance. Join Dr. Silverman as he shares his knowledge and expertise in sports nutrition and sports performance management with you.
Key Clinical Takeaways:
- Nutritional protocols for endurance vs. strength athlete
- Effective assessment, rehabilitation and nutritional strategies for the management of sports injuries and disorders
- How to implement an ACL injury prevention program
- Discover supplements for sports performance
- Learn how to restore pH balance and detoxification for peak athletic performance
- Find out about nutritional strategies for immune function in the athletic population
- Learn how to develop a sports practice
Attendees will receive:
- Clinical protocols and pearls based on case studies
- An up-to-date syllabus with graphics and take-home notes
- An information-packed day guaranteed to expand your clinical knowledge
- Take-home flow charts on how to implement screens and corrective exercises
This is a must-attend for athletic trainers, strength coaches, personal trainers, and chiropractors. You will learn how to incorporate protocols that have helped professional athletes, Olympic athletes and weekend warriors to optimize their performance. You will also get insights into all the necessary information directly from an experienced practitioner on how to treat patients with sports injuries within a new leading-edge system, with Monday-morning implementation.
Give your patients the competitive edge in sports nutrition. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to take your practice to the next level.
Earn CEU’s for DC, ND, athletic and personal trainers
Sponsored by the University of Bridgeport Health Sciences Postgraduate Education Department
30 Hazel St.
Bridgeport, CT 06604