The University of Bridgeport’s Acupuncture Clinic offers Traditional Chinese Medicine modalities with state-of-the-art clinical training facilities. Acupuncture is a health science which is used to successfully treat both pain and dysfunction in the body. It is effective in treating:
- Acute and chronic pain syndromes
- Tension and cluster headaches
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Bladder dysfunction
- Back pain and sciatica
- Osteo- and rheumatoid arthritis
- Tennis elbow
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and frozen shoulder syndrome
- Stomach problems
- Gynecological issues
- Other internal medical conditions
Traditional Chinese Medicine, which encompasses acupuncture, manual therapy, diet counseling, exercise, and breathing techniques, has been in use for thousands of years. The University of Bridgeport Acupuncture Clinic administers a professional and affordable treatment clinic that serves the local community and instructs student interns in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of health conditions. Primarily through the practice of acupuncture and its adjunctive therapies, patients experience the wisdom of this ancient, yet continuously integrated art.
Acupuncture Clinic Hours of Operation
(Open to General Public)
Fall Semester 2015
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 1:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Designated Saturday’s: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.