Degree candidates must complete the courses listed in the 41 credit curriculum with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (B average). All degree requirements are to be completed within a five year period. To complete the program within 28 months, students must take two courses per term, three terms per year.
Program start dates of Spring and Fall only. Please note courses must be taken in sequential order.
- Nutr 560A Pathophysiologic Basis of Metabolic Diseases (4 credits)
- Nutr 560B Biochemistry of Nutrition (4 credits)
- Nutr 560C Vitamins and Minerals (3 credits)
- Nutr 560E Assessment of Nutritional Status (3 credits)
- Nutr 560D Clinical Biochemistry (3 credits)
- Nutr 560G Lifelong Healing w/Food (4 credits)
- Nutr 560H Developmental Nutrition (3 credits)
- Nutr 560I Func. Medicine /Nutrition (3 credits)
- Nutr 560F Nutritional Therapeutics (4 credits)
- Nutr 560M Evidence Based Nutrition (3 credits) This course must be taken in on-line format for all students.
- Nutr 560K Virtual Clinic (4 credits) This course must be taken in on-line format for all students.
- Nutr 560P Botanical Medicine (3 credits)
Elective Courses 3 credits each
2 electives required for dual degree N.D. and D.C.
- Nutr 560J Thesis Research in Nutrition (3 credits)
- Nutr 560L Nutrition and Exercise (3 credits)
- Nutr 560T, Nutrition and Autism (3 credits)
- Nutr 560Q, Nutrition and Cancer (3 credits)