College of Naturopathic Medicine Mission Statement
The Mission of the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine is to prepare individuals to become physicians who are leaders in patient-centered, collaborative, and sustainable healthcare settings and are guided by a commitment to the philosophy, principles and traditions of naturopathic healing and medicine.
~ Adopted by self-study committee, September 2012
The College of Naturopathic Medicine:
- Facilitates the transformation of students to competent, compassionate, culturally sensitive naturopathic physicians who excel in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Cultivates an exceptional academic environment that supports research and scholarly activities to enhance student learning and advance the profession.
- Fosters collaborative relationships within the university to provide multidisciplinary opportunities in education, research and patient care for students and faculty.
- Supports alumni with resources and opportunities for professional development.
- Provides excellent naturopathic health and wellness services to the diverse population of Greater Bridgeport and the Northeast Region.
- Advocates for the profession through education, outreach, and legislative activities that increase the global awareness of the college and naturopathic medicine.