Some places where graduates of the Global Development and Peace Program have been employed upon completion of their study are:
- Aaron Barabasz ’09 now works as an agent for the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Monica Merendino ’11 is working at the US Passport Agency
- Veronika de Leon ’11 is now working in the human rights division of the Council of Europe.
- Francisco Eguiguren ’11 has been hired as a Risk Analyst with Price Waterhouse Coopers
- Cura Zhang ’11 is working as a television reporter in Shanghai with China English Language News Service.
- Abdullah Guc ’10 is working with the Ministry of Trade in Turkey.
- Pranaya Rana ’11 has received a fellowship to complete a Ph.D. in Conflict Resolution at Kennesaw Sate University.
- Nour Awad ’12 had received a fellowship to pursue his doctorate in Political Science at Washington State University.
- April Napralla is teaching Conflict Resolution at the University of Medellin in Colombia and is developing an NGO to deal with the needs of children.
Graduates of the Global Development and Peace program are prepared for careers in fields such as:
- Conflict Analysis and Mediation
- International Diplomacy
- International Development
- INGO Management
- Foreign Investment in Developing Countries
- Risk Analysis
- International Organizations
- Non-Governmental Organizations