The Doctor of Health Sciences (D.H.Sc.) degree from the University of Bridgeport prepares health care professionals to become better clinicians, teach in colleges and universities or become health care administrators. Our students will:
- Become leaders with the skills and knowledge to initiate changes in health care environments
- Have the ability to analyze and influence public policy related to health care services
- Possess the skills necessary to effectively utilize evidence to support best practice clinical decisions
- Have the knowledge to integrate evidence-informed complementary medicine modalities into care delivery
- Be able to manage a health care practice/facility
- Ability to use research to solve problems and make ethical decisions in health care settings
- Effectively serve as consultants to patients, clients, community organizations, and professional colleagues
- Generate more professors with improved higher education pedagogy
Want to learn more?
Request information about our career-oriented programs…
The Gamma Chapter of Sigma Phi Alpha, Fones School of Dental Hygiene, University of Bridgeport will sponsor its 28th Annual Dental Hygiene Board Review Course.
The full course will provide participants with a comprehensive review of dental hygiene subjects. The faculty for these sessions are educators of outstanding reputation and expertise.
Course will be held from February 24 – 27, 2017.
Students interested in the Master of Science in Physician Assistant are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
Register today! Click on the date below that work best for you:
Hosted by the UB Biology Club
Dr. Dusan Bogunovic ’04, Assistant Professor in the Department of Microbiology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City, will present a one-hour presentation, “Genetics and Immunology.”
This free event is open to all UB students, faculty, staff, and the public.
Are you submitting a poster for Faculty Research Day? Today is the last day to submit your poster!
First Authors Only
If you are a student or faculty/staff member who is a First Author, use this registration form to submit your poster and register for the event.
Come learn about UB’s RN to BSN Hybrid Completion Program:
- Meet our esteemed School of Nursing faculty
- Bring your transcripts and receive transfer credit & program planning advisement
- Tour our new state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Center
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
- Thursday, January 26, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Friday, March 10, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Evening Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017 from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.