Major-Specific Admissions Requirements
To qualify for admission, the applicant must:
- Have graduated from an accredited dental hygiene program and hold a baccalaureate degree in dental hygiene or related field.
- Have an overall quality point average of at least 3.0 on a 4 point scale in undergraduate education.
- Submit two letters of recommendation completed by an individual who has knowledge of the applicant’s clinical ability as a dental hygienist (such as an employer, dental hygiene co-worker, or previous clinical supervisor) and an individual who has knowledge of the applicant’s academic ability (such as a previous dental hygiene program director, faculty member or clinical supervisor).
- Submit a statement of career goals.
- Submit an official transcript of all college work.
- Send a photocopy of current dental hygiene license.