To be completed prior to matriculation:
- Bachelor’s degree in dental hygiene or a related field from an accredited institution
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
Required Materials for Admission
- Official Transcripts (from every school attended)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Letters must be signed and come from employers, professors or professional associates (i.e. clinical supervisor or dental hygiene director)
- Personal Statement
- In 500 words, detail why you are seeking this degree, how you expect to apply your degree to your professional career after graduation and why you seek to pursue your degree through the University of Bridgeport
- Photocopy of dental hygiene license in good standing
- All accepted students will be subject to a background check through the external agency, Verified Credentials. Further information will be distributed by your advisor
All admissions materials should be sent to the:
Office of Admissions
126 Park Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06604
Completed application and all supporting documents must be received by:
- March 31 for summer entry
- Rolling admission
More information may be found at UB’s Office of Admissions.
Students interested in the Master of Science in Physician Assistant are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
Register today! Click on the date below that work best for you:
Hosted by the UB Biology Club
Dr. Dusan Bogunovic ’04, Assistant Professor in the Department of Microbiology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City, will present a one-hour presentation, “Genetics and Immunology.”
This free event is open to all UB students, faculty, staff, and the public.
Are you submitting a poster for Faculty Research Day? Today is the last day to submit your poster!
First Authors Only
If you are a student or faculty/staff member who is a First Author, use this registration form to submit your poster and register for the event.
Come learn about UB’s RN to BSN Hybrid Completion Program:
- Meet our esteemed School of Nursing faculty
- Bring your transcripts and receive transfer credit & program planning advisement
- Tour our new state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Center
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
- Thursday, January 26, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Friday, March 10, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Evening Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017 from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Join us on campus for an inside look at our Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) program!
Prospective students are invited to come to campus for an admissions presentation, classroom test drive, and campus tour. Bring your unofficial transcripts for a complementary prerequisite evaluation!