Through completion of the MSDH program, graduates will achieve the following outcomes:
- Utilize scientific inquiry, critical thinking, and research methodology in developing contemporary theory and best practice.
- Cultivate the incorporation of existing and emerging health informatics and technology within one’s profession.
- Contribute to and facilitate development of programs based on population need, diversity, and social and cultural sensitivity.
- Promote inter-professional collaboration within an integrated delivery system of health care.
- Forge the pathway toward expanding the professional landscape of dental hygiene.
- Instill the desire to pursue doctoral level education.
Students interested in the Master of Science in Physician Assistant are welcome to join us for information regarding the application process and program details.
Register today! Click on the date below that work best for you:
Hosted by the UB Biology Club
Dr. Dusan Bogunovic ’04, Assistant Professor in the Department of Microbiology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City, will present a one-hour presentation, “Genetics and Immunology.”
This free event is open to all UB students, faculty, staff, and the public.
Are you submitting a poster for Faculty Research Day? Today is the last day to submit your poster!
First Authors Only
If you are a student or faculty/staff member who is a First Author, use this registration form to submit your poster and register for the event.
Come learn about UB’s RN to BSN Hybrid Completion Program:
- Meet our esteemed School of Nursing faculty
- Bring your transcripts and receive transfer credit & program planning advisement
- Tour our new state-of-the-art Nursing Skills and Simulation Center
To register, click on the date below that works best for you:
Morning Information Sessions:
- Thursday, January 26, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Friday, March 10, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Evening Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017 from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Join us on campus for an inside look at our Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) program!
Prospective students are invited to come to campus for an admissions presentation, classroom test drive, and campus tour. Bring your unofficial transcripts for a complementary prerequisite evaluation!